2012年4月17日 星期二

Denim Zipper Nails + Product Review from KKCenterHK by copythatcopycat

Hi lovelies!

It's been a while since I've posted, because of final assignments and stuff before our mid-sem break, so now it is mid-sem break and I have nails and a product review to show you all :)

I received some foil water decals from KKCenterHK for review and I was excited to try them out cause they're foil! Here's a pic of what they look like:



I received a silver and a gold design to review and they were packaged nicely in a zip-lock bag. These were really easy to use! All you have to do is dunk them in some water for a bit, and then slide the decal off and using a pair or tweezers or your fingers, place them anywhere on your nail. If they are still wet, gently pat it dry with a tissue and apply topcoat to protect them. I also found that if I had stuck them down in the wrong spot, I could lift it up and reposition it. All you have to do is dunk it back into the water so you can easily reposition it and get it to stick on your nail. Neat huh? They're a really simple and funky way to add some shine to your nails. Now that we've established how easy it was to use them, let me show you what I did with them!






I added some texture using a piece of fabric on my nails first, and then I placed the water decal over it. No topcoat in this mani, you want to retain the texture (except for the tiny bit of topcoat over the zipper) :)

These water decals retail for $6.39USD and can be purchased from KKCentreHK's website here. A big thanks to KKCenterHK for providing these for me to review!



//Linda



Thank you, copythatcopycat
Check out  copythatcopycat blog
http://copythatcopycat.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/denim-zipper-nails-product-review-from.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言