2011年7月11日 星期一

MY Pink Lashes By ferahfezasfavourites


Hello girls;

Here are my new pink lashes...

I really really love them ^_^



As you see, they sent me 3 set of false lashes to try and write about.
I tried the pink-black one first.

so beautiful....

They ship really quickly.


Aren't they beautiful???

It's really easy to put them on. Also they have adhesives in the boxes.
That's nice ^_^


So beautiful...
I wear pink clothes to enjoy more ^_^



Here is the fun!!!!


As you see, they're really long and eye catching!

You can use them on birthdays, on holidays, on parties,proms,on photo shots ;)
Every time you want ^_^
Sometimes you should be crazy!

See closer...

There are lots of kind false lashes on KKCenterHK.
Girls, they're really cheap.

You know, lashes are a little bit expensive here, but they sell really cheap,take a look at their web page.



Like???

If you remove them carefully,you can use them again and again, isn't it perfect?

There're two to try ^_^



Thanks KKCenterHk

Thank you, ferahfezasfavourites

Check out ferahfezasfavourites blog
http://ferahfezasfavourites.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-pink-lashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言