2011年2月25日 星期五

FOTD : 13.02.2011 By Drugstore & bargain Lover

Finally a FOTD from me, I know I've been pretty bad lately! On February 13th (Sunday) I went out with my 2 best friends and I came home quite early, so I thought I'd play a bit with my makeup. I already had makeup on and I just did some contouring and I also added the Kkcenterhk false eyelashes that I reviewed a couple of days ago. Here are the pics :




Yep, I always have a huge bottle of water on my desk ;)



Here's what I used to create this look :

Face
Avene Hydrance Optimale Legere Light Hydrating Cream
Elf Mineral Infused Face Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin in 220 Natural Beige
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in C3 Rose Beige (mixed with the Revlon)
Revlon Cream Blush in Rosy Glow
Manhattan Clearface Compact Powder in 72 Peach
Elf Mineral Glow in Bronzed (contouring)

Eyes
Radiant Professional Eyeshadow Base
Korres Sunflower and Evening Primrose Eyeshadow in 66 Pink
Elf Cream Eyeliner in Black (upper lashline)
Erre Due Silky Eye Pencil in 12 Teal (waterline and lower lashline)
Elf Studio Waterproof Legthening & Volumizing Mascara in Black
Korres Abyssinia Oil Mascara in Black
Elf Eyebrow Kit in Dark
ES Clear Liner Short To Long Cross Fake Eyelashes A24

Lips
Stila Lip Glaze in "Ulta"Mate Pink

Tools
Sigma F80 (foundation)
Avene Thermal Water (to wet the brush)
Elf Professional Eyeshadow Brush (to apply e/s all over the lid)
Elf Studio Small Angled Brush (to fill in my brows)
Elf Mechanical Eyelash Curler
Sigma SS188 (to apply the cream blush)
Sigma SS150 (to apply the Manhattan powder)
Sigma SS109 (to contour)


I really like how this turned out and it was quick and easy too. I've been loving contouring lately and this Elf Mineral Glow in Bronzed looks great on my skin, not orange or muddy at all ! :) I hope you'll like my FOTD :D If you want to see more pics, then check out my Flickr photo album! ;) God, I wish my lashes would naturally look like that LOL! x


沒有留言:

張貼留言