2011年4月15日 星期五

[SPONSOR] - ES A10 FALSE LASHES (KKCENTERHK) & A TSUBASA MASUWAKA INSPIRED FOTD FOR CHARITY By[SPONSOR] - ES A10 FALSE LASHES (KKCENTERHK) & A TSUBASA MASUWAKA INSPIRED FOTD FOR CHARITY By priincess emily

Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]


Today I'm going to try and kill two birds with one store. I'm writing to write a sponsor post for KKcenterHK and also some charity for Japan. I'll start off with my review of the false lashes that were send to me from KKcenterHK. The company did send me 3 sets of false lashes that were made in Korea but today, I'll only be reviewing one set of them, which are the ES A10.





Everything was nicely bubble wrapped and packaged together. Even the boxes were not destroyed during the shipping process. I was also super impressed at how fast the shipping was. Even though the company is based in Hong Kong, the package arrived at my house within a week's time. This company is definitely really fast with their packaging and shipping, super pleased with that.



Close up photo of the ES A10 lashes. They are so pretty and extremely light weight! When I have them on, it hardly feels like that I was wearing false lashes. These are premium synthetic lashes because the quality of them are not compariable to any other synthetic lashes that I have tried before! They are very easy to wash and to re-use. I can seriously where these for 5 days without them tearing or breaking on me! I love it! Here are some close up photos of these amazing lashes! They look so natural don't they?! :) I believe the set of 10 only cost around $10 USD, which equals to $1 per lash! Super affordable! (I'm doing this by memory because at the moment, there's something wrong with the company's server and I'm unable to access their website!)



This is also a preview of the Mimi/Bambi Princess circle lenses that are designed by Tsubasa herself in Green Apple. They are my TOP lenses are the moment because they honestly are just so dolly! I purchased these from Shoppingholics for only $23.90 USD. That's the cheapest that I've seen any company sells them for! I'm also so tempted to get the entire series now because they are just so pretty! A full review of these lenses will come shortly!

FACE OF THE DAY:



Alicia of FunnyFace Beauty is helping to raise money for Japan relief efforts through a Dare to Wear Challenge for Japan. She is encouraging her readers to post a Japan inspired makeup look. For every look that is submitted, her family will donate $10 USD via Canadian Red Cross. So, if 100 people participate in this challenge, that is $1000 that will go to Japan. Here is the full details on this challenge. Unfortunitely today is the last day to join and yes, I just made it on time to submit my entry. Any effort made to help Japan no matter how little is worth mentioning.

Inspiration: Tsubasa Masuwaka, to me she has always been really simple with her makeup. It always consist of upper and lower lashes to create these very dolly eyes. Of course, she has to wear circle lenses to enhance the appearance of her eyes and she always pair it with either nude or baby pink lips. I don't think I did her enough justice because she's just so beautiful!

Face:
-Gowoonsesang BB Cream SPF 30
-Maybelline Mineral Wear Concealer in Light
-Physicians Formula mineral powder in Natural Beige
-NYC Brushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink
Eyes:
-Dolly Wink Liquid Eye Liner in Black
-Shu Uemura lash glue
-ES A10 False Lashes from KKcenterHK
-Mimi/Bambi Princess circle lenses from Shoppingholics
Lips:
-Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in 070 Soft Nude

Thank you, 

沒有留言:

張貼留言