2011年5月6日 星期五

KKCenterHK 48 Eyeshadow Palette - Wales Professional Make Up MD 202F By confessionsofabeautyholic


When I first saw this Wales 48 Palette at KKCenterHK website, I must confess I wasn't expecting much. I though it would be a plain & simple copy of my 88 palette from Coastal Scents, but with some slightly different shades.

When I received my package and opened the box, I couldn't believe.... What a great surprise!!!  This palette is SIMPLY GORGEOUS. All shades are totally different from the original 88 palette. They are super shimmery and creamy.

I got so excited that I started swatching the shades straight away as I needed to blog about it ASAP!



For starters, these are all shimmery shades (my 88 palette is the original one, so most shades are matte) and in terms of quality, it is comparable to Coastal Scents and Sleek.

When used with a dry brush, you do get fall out, so I would suggest to leave the foundation & concealer to be done afterwards.

When used with a wet brush, colours were much more vibrant and I had no fall out what-so-ever! This may be the best way to apply the shades on the lids, however, it is better to use them dry when applying shades to the crease.



All shades are super vibrant and highly pigmented - ones more so than others - and they blend extremely well.



All swatches below are WITHOUT a primer and DRY application with my fingers:

First row


Second Row


Third row

Forth row

Fifth row

Sixth row
I just did a couple of quick eye looks to show how pigmented these are. I've used UDPP to prime my eyes.


Overall, I'd recommend this palette to anyone looking for a wide selection of shimmery shades for a small price tag. 



I think I should also mention that KKCenterHK were also super careful with the packaging. The palette came wrapped in tons of bubble wrap. Delivery was super fast, it arrived after 10 days! A new record! Normally, all my orders from China take anywhere from 15-30 days to arrive.

I am super happy with my new palette and I would be confident to purchase other palettes from KKCenterHK with different shades. In my opinion, they are a bargain!

I'm not sure if these are available anymore, as I couldn't find them on KKCenterHK product assortment, they were available here.  Just found the new link! This palette is available HERE  for $16.92. However, I noticed they have a 130 palette from Wales available for $24.42

Do you own any of these super cheap palettes from Manly, ES, Coastal Scents or Wales?

沒有留言:

張貼留言