2011年9月12日 星期一

Who's that bimbo? By jangsara

It's-a-me, Jangsara! :P

Mainly I wanted to test out if I could do the "scene style" (correct me if I'm wrong here :D) hairdo with my red wig.
And since I thought I did quite nicely with the wig, I had to do the makeup too ;P

And I know, I over did the eyebrows. They were supposed to be heavy, but maybe not THAT heavy.
But hey, I say it's lack of applying makeup, after summer I've got sloppy! :D






UDPP as a base
NYX Jumbo pencil Milk over whole lid
Sugarpill Tako on whole lid + highlight
Sugarpill Poison Plum, Flamepoint & Buttercupcake on crease
Sugarpill Bulletproof on lower lashline
MAC Blacktrack fluidline on upper lashline, lower lashline and waterline
KKcenterHK lower false lashes
Ardell 114 false lashes on upper lashline

Lips are mix of Make Up Store Hot Pink liner and NYX Dollypink megashine lipgloss

Colored contact: 3-tone green from Rainbow Lens (at least that's what the package says)
Wig from eBay








Thank you, jangsara
Check out jangsara blog

http://jangsara.blogspot.com/2011/08/whos-that-bimbo.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言