2011年12月22日 星期四

Review: Elise #101 False Eyelashes by staceymakeup


When I've received  Elise #101 False Eyelashes  from www.kkcenterhk.com I was amazed by their beauty. Speechless!
You should check their site to see a huge variety of falsies and not only... and use use this code  BLGB631ad10 for 10% off when you're ordering anything from www.kkcenterhk.com !
They come in a pretty box like this! No glue included.

When unboxing them... What a treasure! You even don't wanna use them, so beautiful and gorgeous they are LOL! 

The eyelashes are synthetic. They come in a criss cross style on their inner half. The difference between inner and outer corners are noticeable. I've took measurements to tell you for sure their length:

  • inner corner - 3-4 mm
  • outer corner- 16 mm
They also have a glittery band on them, which looks like you've applied silver glitter eye liner on your lids, when these lashes are on. And of course this gives them such a glamorous look! You will shine and sparkle wearing them. They would be great for any party, for holidays looks, for cat eyes look! You should check the band length with your eyes before starting applying them, because they may be too long for your eyes :)
Love them more and more each time I'm looking to these pics LOL
They are a bit sturdy, so my advice is to roll the a bit, play with them, before applying on your lids, if not it may be difficult to adjust them to the shape of the eyes.
I recommend you visiting  http://www.kkcenterhk.com to check all the brands of eyelashes they carry and choose the best for you for very reasonable prices. This code will help you to save some money when you're ordering from this site, and have 10% off : BLGB631ad10
Another interesting fact which I think would make you happy: on the site it is stated that Elise Eyelashes are made by the same maker of M.A.C. and Shu Uemura False Eyelashes.
I will insert few photos of me using Elise #101 False Eyelashes in my "Glam Christmas" Look:
click here to see the tutorial for this look

click here to see the tutorial for this look


Would I recommend them: YES !!!
Where you can get them: www.kkcenterhk.com 
Price: 4.74 $ 

    Use this code BLGB631ad10 for 10% off!
Disclosure: Some of the products shown were sent by PR or the manufacturer for review consideration.  This post contains opinions that are solely my own; I am not influenced by, nor do I represent any company.



Thank you, staceymakeup
Check out staceymakeup blog

沒有留言:

張貼留言