2012年3月12日 星期一

10 minute Cosplay + KKCenterhk Wig by yamismakeup


Today I was doing all my homework (I had a lot!) when a friend from school texted me. Like me, she is a huge anime lover and has a lot of friends who also love anime. She asked me if I wanted to go to a sort of Cosplay party. Truth be told, although I love Cosplay, I have never cosplayed myself. But I told her I would go and just do a Gothic Lolita inspired look. That is when I remembered I had a wig! I was sent a wig by KKCenterk, but I had not worn it. There was one huge problem though: she told me she would pick me up at my house in 15 minutes. I freaked out and immediately changed, did my makeup, and attempted to put the wig on. I wish I had had more time to make my  makeshift cosplay outfit a little better. But oh well, perhaps next time.

Firstly my outfit. I just wore a black dress that reminds me of Gothic Lolita dresses. I wore stockings and heels but I took this picture before I had them on.



I added a belt and a really awesome bat choker just for fun.
 The wig is really pretty~ It is a long, purple/blonde synthetic wig. You can find it HERE.
Here is a closeup so you can see the color. It is strand of a lavender-pink purple with strands of a silver blond. From far away it looks like it is a pale lavender. I adore the color ♥ In fact that wearing this wig, it reminded me of Rider from Fate Stay Night.
Sadly, I didn't have much time to fix the wig properly, so I just did the best I could.

As for my makeup, I did THIS look to match the purple hair.My main problem with not having enough time was that my eyebrows stand out too much. Because I have very dark eyebrows they obviously don't match the hair. If I was given more time, I could have covered them and colored them with a lighter, more appropriate color.


It was difficult to show how it looked. Under certain lighting, the wig will look very plastic-like. Also, I was in a huge hurry!


I wasn't any particular anime character, like I said, but it still is dressing up~ It was quite fun. I wish I had taken my camera to show you the other people's costumes but I totally forgot D;< But that okay! I am planning to go to some anime conventions this year, so I will mostly like be taking pictures then!

So yes I do like the wig! I just need more time to properly fix it! I can put it on again some other time to get better pictures :)




Thank you, yamismakeup
Check out  yamismakeup blog
http://yamismakeup.blogspot.com/2012/02/10-minute-cosplay-kkcenterhk-wig.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言