2012年3月12日 星期一

Designer Inspired: Louis Vuitton by mymakeupmania



 HeLLo everyone! Hope U all had an amazing Valentine's Day :) Me and my husband celebrated this date in advance and visited such great place where a lot of Korean dramas was made. It was so exciting to be there and walk in the same place as a lot of famous Korean actors. I spent very nice day together with my family :)
I finally gonna share these nails today because I was going to do it for a long time. I didn't had much time to make my own nails but for today's post I'm gonna share designer inspired manicure which I made for my sister.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Code: WDBLE381
Price: $2.64
Available: KKCENTERHK
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Louis Vuitton 20 images water decals sheet. Very good quality decals, very cute and creative :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For the main background color I used PERIPERA nail polish from their scented collection in "PEARL WHITE".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And here is another Peripera item I bought recently and it's actually a nail care product. Natural Essential Oil from the scented collection. Great product, I mean it's moisturizing like all other cuticle oils but it smells very nice tho! It wouldn't smell like U bought the most expensive parfume and sprayed on hands it's just very neatly and unobtrusively smells! I read on one blog and American people spoke very negatively about these scented polishes and said it almost has no smell and it made me laugh very much! Well, U bought the stuff for $7 and want it smell on $700, take off pink glasses ladies! LOL~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats it for now... I'll be back tomorrow with my nails and new nail shape I made yesterday :) Thanx for looking and have a great day :)
Use my unique coupon BLGB571RE10 for 10% OFF. Available 'till Feb.28, 2012



Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out  mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.com/2012/02/designer-inspired-louis-vuitton.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言