Hey girls ,I used to think that i am unable to create any kind of nail art on my nails because of my shaky hands and impatient nature. But , I am really excited today , as i successfully done a nail art stamping on my nails. Thanks for kkcenterhk.com for sending me a stamp and scraper set along with a image template. I got this in my mail yesterday , and spend my whole day in learning how to do it perfectly , but it make me so addicted to this little product.
Lets have a look at what i have ended up with after several attempts :
My thoughts :
I am not an expert at doing nail arts. As a beginner , i found this stamp and scraper set very useful and easy. Its sturdy , you can use it again and again , the image template has 7 images on it . And you can use them individually or mix them to show your creativity. The only thing which bothers me that the butterfly image , for which i have choosen this template is too big to cover my nails, that is why i decided to stamp it on my thumb nail only.
I will recommend you to please go through a few video tutorials about nail art stamping before start doing it.
Here are a few things i learned from my experience and would love to share with you all.
1. Remove the thin plastic sheet from the stamping palette first , it is so invisible that i was trying two to three hours without removing it and was getting frustrated because i was ended up with nothing.
2. Use a thick nail polish for stamping.
3. Apply a little amount of polish on stamp and quickly spread it with the scraper , the quicker , the better.
4. Use stamp to transfer nail art design from palette to your nail , be careful , otherwise you will ruin it.
5. Apply a top coat to prevent chips off.
6. Do not forget to wipe template and scraper with nail polish remover to clean it.
My first attempt :
I thought i must share my first attempt of stamping with you too , it was a failure , but i still loved it !!
This is just a beginning to my new addiction , i will be getting use of it alot in the future , stay tuned !!
You can buy these separately at kkcenterhk.com , they have a wide range of wigs, hair extensions , eyelashes, and nail art tools.
You can buy this nail art stamp and scraper set HERE and any nail art stamping palette HERE
Visit kkcenterhk.com for more information , Join their FACEBOOK page for latest promotions.
Disclaimer : This review contains a PR sample sent for review. I earned no monetary compensation from the brand nor did it in any way influence my opinion.
Thank you, de-jeeya
Check out de-jeeya blog