2012年3月12日 星期一

On the prowl.. by dinorahbaby



[Inspiration Pic] 
Okay so like every other girl in the planet, I love leopard print! lol I recently took the picture above, in my car & when I got my Shop/Cook lipsticks, I noticed how close Naughty Saute was to the pink trim lol. Super odd, I know. So the makeup is ridiculously simple but I also based my nails off of the leopard print & off a pic I saw on weheartit. Okay, well on to the makeupsss..


Eyes.
Sedona Lace 88 Matte Palette • Wet n Wild ColorIcon Eyeliner in Purple/Violet [pictured here]
lol sorry for the scary close up
Easy right?! I was also going out to do my taxes today lol So I didn't want to look too loca. I used the purple eyeliner on the waterline so that it wouldn't be so boring. I slapped on some Cosmo lashes.. I finally got the hang of putting on bottom lashes (kinda). The first few times, they kept poking my eyes. I was putting them too close, I still think they're too close.. but it was too hard to put them lower because then they'd sit on my real lashes. =/ I also tried putting them under & up of my real ones but they itched & bothered me lol. Both sets of these (top&bottom) are really short. My lower lashes are way longer than these & my top lashes are just a tad bit shorter than the falsies. I also feel like the band isn't long enough to fit my eyes. You can tell which are my natural lashes & which are the falsies 'cause mine are saturated in clumpy mascara lol. Natural looking falsies are neat & all, I just wouldn't make a habit of this lol I like my super fake looking lashes. >.<



Thank you, dinorahbaby
Check out  dinorahbaby blog
http://dinorahbaby.blogspot.com/2012/02/on-prowl.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言