2012年4月24日 星期二

Barbie-like Nails & Part 2 Product Review from KKCenterHK by copythatcopycat

Hi everyone!

I have the other set of water decals to review (from the last post) and I suppose it's gonna be exactly the same as the previous review on the zipper ones! So for those who haven't read the previous post, I said that the decals were really easy to use. All you have to do is dunk them in water for a bit, slide the decal off and position where you like on your nail and to finish off, you apply topcoat. Nice and easy. I also mentioned that you can peel them off if you stick them in the wrong place, which is also a bonus!

I decided to make some nails that kinda look like Barbie. Pink, diamonds, pearls and a golden necklace? Sounds kinda like Barbie to me! I used the butterfly decal as the pendant of the necklace.






Sorry for the terrible photos! Took these at night =/ Also, I had a fatality with my index finger - it got caught inside the clasp of my bag and just broke right off as soon as I took my hand out :( Sad days.

Anyways, the only drawback about these decals in particular is that they're quite large. If you want to put them on your pinky, they might not even fit. The one I have on in the photo was the smallest of that butterfly shape. There are smaller ones, but If you want to use that one, well, it might not fit if you have small nails. Other than that, all is smiles :)

What do you think of these decals and the mani? You can purchase these decals at the KKCentreHK store here for $6.39.



//Linda


Thank you, copythatcopycat
Check out  copythatcopycat blog
http://copythatcopycat.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/barbie-like-nails-part-2-product-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言