2012年4月13日 星期五

Beauty Review: False Lashes (ES A613) by KKcenterHK by withadriyah


A613
ES 10 PAIRS HANDMADE GLAMOUR BIG EYE EYELASHES (TRANSPARENT STEM)


I have been sent some false lashes to try and to review by kkcenterhk. Here is the direct link of the product: http://www.kkcenterhk.com/p6138/ES-10-Pairs-Handmade-Glamour-Big-Eye-Eyelashes(Transparent-Stem)/product_info.html
100% New, 100% Authentic, Handmade Lashes



Description from the website: 

  • 10 Pairs in one pack, black lashes and very thin Transparent stem
  • Can Be Re-use If You Take Them Off Carefully
  • Make Your Eyes Look Bigger And Attractive
  • handmade eyelashes are very soft
  • Suitable For Everyone
  • Can Be Used Party Or Professional Make Up


About the website: http://www.kkcenterhk.com, They sell different kinds of lashes for wholesale for affordable prices. They also offer different stuff like make up and tools. Check it out :)


PRODUCT: I like the thickness of this product. The band also is thin enough for my eyes not to get irritated. I used a pair for 6x (wash it in between use) before the little hairs started falling. Probably will lasts more than that if I wasn't so harsh when pulling them off.



LOOK: Ohhh em gee!! This is such a gorgeous eyelashes!! I so love it! It can be used for an everyday look or an evening look. It looks so nice and make your eyes pop!


AVAILABILITY: It's available now at kkcenterhk. The only thing is since its coming from other country, It might take a little while before US residents get this product.









It is such a fun look! I love wearing falsies because it makes such big difference when I wear them. My make up seems a bit more fun, and well its just nicer to look at.





My Rating: 

Yes, 5 Stars! These lashes are ahhhmazing!!!





Thank you, withadriyah
Check out withadriyah blog
http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2012/04/beauty-review-false-lashes-es-a613-by.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言