2012年4月16日 星期一

Greece Inspired Makeup. by dinorahbaby


One of my dreams, is visiting Greece. More specifically the islands, like Santorini. It is absolutely stunning! The crystal blue waters & the white sandy beaches. +The thing that makes it extra unique, the white washed houses & buildings with bright blue accents. I've even sat through the painfully corny Mama Mia & the Traveling Pants II movies JUST because they were shot in Greece. Haaa. Hope you guys likey!!


Sedona Lace 88 Matte Palette: I tagged the colors I used in this picture. I used the blues on the outer eye, top & bottom. The white color all over the lid. Then the white & the one underneath it as the highlight. The tanish colors tagged, are the transition colors. I added this Sparkle Glitter on the inner lash line with clear lash glue. I'm using random super full ebay lashes here & some fun eyeliner.

Wet N Wild Lipstick • DollHouse Pink: I don't really have a reason for why I used this in my Greece inspired theme. I just wanted to wear it! lol It reminds me of St Germain, but it's not even close. I'm comparing it to similar pinks I have in my next post, to show you. Btw This is a gift from a really awesome friend!! Shouts out to Tanya !! She was sweet enough to get this lippie for me since I couldn't find it!! I'm planning to get her some goodies for being so sweet to me.

Best Sence Small Blue Hexagon & Dot Glitter Nail Polish: I picked this nail polish because it was blue & sparkly! I'm wearing LA Colors nail polish in Intimate, which is just a really sheer nude with pink shimmer. The glitter tips took like 7-8 coats of nail polish. I used up a lot of it, just on this mani. The first coats, gives you only 4 or five glitter specs. Just like Wet N Wild's Party of Five. It's super frustrating to work with if you want decent glitter coverage on your nails. Also, the smell is not pleasant at all. It's really strong & it doesn't smell like regular nail polish, it smells like something way harsher. I don't see the ingredients anywhere on it nor on the site. =/ But these are from KKCenterHK & you can see additional description on this nail polish here. Despite the bogus glitters, I like how the blue glitter tips looked! It made me think of the shimmery clear waters in the pictures. Simple yet beautiful.

Thanks so much for checking it out & thanks
for all the great feedback you've been leaving. Love you girls!
xOxO




Thank you, dinorahbaby
Check out  dinorahbaby blog
http://dinorahbaby.blogspot.com/2012/03/greece-inspired-makeup.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言