2012年4月12日 星期四

KKCenterHK Lace Water Decal Review by tht-christina

Harro :3
Geh, first time saying that. Ever. LOL

I'd like to present to you...


tadaaaa~ (lol)
Recently I was contacted by KKCenterHK to review one of their nail products(water nail decal) and I agreed to it :)
I chose the design you see in the above photo ^^
Because I LOVE LACE <3
It's feminine and classy and the designs are so intricate and pretty. So there you have it. 

REVIEW & HOW-TO:
At first, I had no idea what water decals were O.o I received the item and looked at it without any clue of how to use it... Turns out they that work like temporary tattoos for nails! hahaha
I felt so silly ^^;;
So here is the process of how it went:
1. Cut the water decal into the desired sizes
2. Submerge the water decal in water for a few seconds
3. Remove the decal from the paper and place it onto the nail 
*the decal does not dry immediately, while wet, you may still manipulate the water decal*
4. Apply a top coat and seal in the decal
DONE! 
What I think:
I like these :3 Maybe it's the little high from my first time using it, and because I love lace but.. all that aside, it is simple to use and there are so many designs to choose from ^^
Plus, actual lace nails are a pain to do D: They are absolutely gorgeous but are also time consuming and you need more supplies to achieve it.
So I give this an A+++ :D
If any of you are nail junkies and would like to check out these water decals
go to kkcenterhk.com and see them for yourself :)
Feel free to use the code tht-christina for a 10% discount ^^
BTW! If you like the nail design here, I have made a nail tutorial for this design: Lace&Antique Flowers
Have a goooood day~

Thank you, tht-christina
Check out tht-christina blog
http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2012/03/kkcenterhk-lace-water-decal-review.html


沒有留言:

張貼留言