2012年4月17日 星期二

KKCenterHK Water Decals Review by zebra-nails

Hi girls!
Some time ago KKcenterHK contacted me and kindly ask if I would like to rewiew their water decals. I agreed and choosed to try the M&M's water decals - N.NAIL-WDHHK157.
They came in a nice packaging.




I thought that this nail decals will look good over chocolate color, so first I applied 2 coats of Golden Rose Paris #113.
Then I've cut the decals one by one and removed a protective layer. Next, with the help of a tweezers I dip each decal in water for a minute. After it, the white paper came off easily from the design. I placed the design on a nail and take off the excess water from it by cotton bud.
Layer of top coat and easy and fun manicure is done .
I'm wearing this manicure now and I really like it .

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

And I just couldn't resist adding a photo with M&M's .

Sunlight. Without flash.

This water decals can be purchased for 6.00$ on the KKcenterHK.
Until the 31-st of January 2013 you can use code: BLGA350IR10 for 10% off from your order.

*The product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.




Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out  zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.com/2012/03/kkcenterhk-water-decals-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言