2012年4月17日 星期二

kkcenterhk.com Kiss beauty Baked Blushes by makeupandchitchat


 I had been very skeptic of using brands I don't know. But since the time I got to know that many of the brands get their things made in China, the scare has kind of gone away. Moreover, with my past happy experience with kkcenterhk.com , I was really delighted when I saw this large round box with so many blushes in it.





Yes, in case you are wondering these are baked blushes. I never tried enough of baked cosmetics chiefly because I usually find them low on pigmentation. But this blush turned out awesome in terms of pigmentation. I have to go  really light handed because I do not want to end up looking like a clown , neither am I comfortable with too much of colors on my cheeks.
Anyway, coming back to it

My likes:

  • It is a complete blush palette. It has almost all the colors of my liking, from gold and bronze for highlighting or bronzing, to peaches, pinks with blue undertones or pinks with slight golden shimmers. The browns that you see on each is the result of one blush chipping off and spreading on the lid.
  • The pigmentation is awesome. I light swirl and you are good.
  • The blushes are not not too soft as to crumble, neither too hard like most baked blushes. 
            My Bourjois one have hardened considerably. What a pity!
  •  The blushes blend very easily and can be layered nicely.
  • They have light shimmer. But the shimmers are finely milled. They show up with a highlighting/ mild glossy effect which suits my liking. I prefer my blushes to be slightly shimmery, but not with chunky glitters. The shimmers do not 'show up' on the cheeks even under very strong light.
  • T


The swatches are all single swipes

Dislikes:

  • Just like my previous kkcenterhk.com packaged, this one had been packed in tons of bubblewraps. But even then, a blush chipped a bit :(
  • It doesn't smell too good. But you can smell it only if you dip your nose inside. Otherwise it can be safely called 'odorless'.
  • kkcenterhk.com sends it's products without tracking. Packages do get lost sometimes. I had such experience before :(
 Composition:



For a price of some 930 INR this is a deal!
That's all folks!

Now the shade no 2 applied very lightly on myself. I clicked this photo very quickly while going out.

And oh! I clicked this before putting on my lipstick. Like it?


PS: The product was sent to me by the brand for consideration. But that has not affected my opinion.




Thank you, makeupandchitchat
Check out  makeupandchitchat blog
http://makeupandchitchat.blogspot.in/2012/03/kkcenterhkcom-kiss-beauty-baked-blushes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言