2012年4月16日 星期一

Look: Vegas Volt by princess-livia




I wore this look to the ZOMG Bloggers Bash that I attended last week (read about the event here). Since it was hosted by the vintage-style cosmetics company Rockalilly, I decided to opt for a bright lip. I didn't quite feel like wearing red at the event, so I chose one of my favourite corals, MAC Vegas Volt. I'm wearing the Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Powder Pink that I got in my hot pink Glossybox, it makes my eyes look huuuge and I'm lovin' it. It's also the first time in the last 2 years *whew, has it been that long?* that I've worn false lashes, and I'm so happy it didn't end up a disaster! These amazing lashes are from KkCenterHK by the way, a wonderful source for cheap good quality false lashes, amongst other things. Well I hope you enjoy this look!













EYES:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Eyeshadows in Cork (crease), Vanilla (highlight), Tissue Weight (lid)
Etude House Brow Pencil
Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Powder Pink
False Lashes: ES Brand A077 from KKCenterHK

MAC Avenue fluidline

FACE
Sleek MakeUP New Skin Revive Foundation in Sand
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus in NC25
MAC Blot Powder in Medium
Benefit Hoola bronzer
MAC Sweetness blush
MAC Pearl cream colour base

LIPS
MAC Vegas Volt lipstick


These photos were taken at the end of the night, when I got back to my flat. I apologise for looking a bit oily and gross, lol. :)

What do you think?

When it comes to bright lips, are you more of a red, bright coral or hot pink type of gal?




Thank you, princess-livia
Check out  princess-livia blog
http://www.princess-livia.com/2012/02/look-vegas-volt.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言