2012年4月12日 星期四

Review: GEO Flower Series Lotus Gray + ES Natural criss cross falsies by sparkleapple


Hee...Lovelies, I'm back <3 with an overdue review!! I received this lenses from mukuCHU, Brisbane based store in Aussie. Thanks mukuCHU~

Don't mind me :P I just love doing this to my pic! hahaha♥♥




Product Name: GEO FLOWER SERIES ~ Lotus Gray/Grey
POWER/PRESCRIPTION: 0.00 (Plano) only
LENS USAGE: UP TO 1 YEAR
SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS
MANUFACTURER / ORIGIN: SOUTH KOREA
B.C.: 8.6mm
DIAMETER: 15.00mm
WATER CONTENT: 38%
Description: The Lotus circle lens focuses on a dark rim to enlarge the eye and create more of a “cartoon” character round eye effect. The floral design within the lenses creates a subtle but noticable sparkle to the eye.

Design/Pattern: PhotobucketI was kinda skeptical when I first saw it. Will it look good on me? cuz by seeing the pattern I know it won't give a natural look, and usually, I look somewhat weird with unnatural pattern, harharhar...like this--->(✪ܫ✪) LOL. But once worn, I'm quite satisfied with the look. And I'm just getting started to love the design when I notice an anime-ish feel on it, lolz. Looking at my first selca, it reminds me to mangaish style irises. Anyhow, the patterns is composed of overlapped lotus petals, anyone noticed it?

Comfort:Photobucket It's actually thinner than other GEO lenses I've tried so far!(*°∀°)=3 believe me or not, but it's comfortable enough to be worn for several hours, and I began to change my opinion of GEO lenses (I had bad experience with GEO ck-107 last year). I'm not gonna give 4 though, it's just better, but not the most comfortable lens :P

Enlargement: Photobucketit does enlarge your eyes for being 15mm circle lens (though, I thougt it was 14.5mm circle lens lolz!) Thanks to its dark rim on the outer edge~!

Color: Photobucketa subtle gray color, and yes I do agree when they say that it adds sparkles to your eyes. Mostly because of the pattern I assume. I'd prefer it to be a little darker though.

p.s: Don't forget to visit Mukuchu facebook, official site, and Twitter!



Next, I'm going to review a pack of fake eyelashes that I received from KKCENTERHK for review purpose, it's a suuuuper delayed review,omg I'm super sorry.
Product Name: ES 10 Pairs Natural Short Cross Black False Eyelashes 

You only need to grab USD $ 8.00 out of your pocket to buy a pack of criss cross falsies from KKcenterHK, which is, very cheap in my opinion. Plus you will get 10 pairs of them. The price is too good to be true, especially for its quantity I say.

Well, compared to other criss cross falsies, this one looks more natural. I love it bcuz the strands are a lil bit messy, thick, and not neatly separated. I love it~! Plus, the elastic band is black and more elastic...if I could compared to my older kkcenterhk falsies. But however, it's still a lil bit too dramatic to me (I'd never go out with falsies that is too visible, unless to attend an event.) I'd classify it as an 'for event' falsies.

So yea, that would be all for today
Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend gurlz~~~! LOVE ya~~(*^ ・^)ノ⌒☆


Fotd:
Geo Flower series~lotus gray
Dolly wink pencil eyeliner in brown
ES natural criss cross falsies
O2skin Eyeshadow in brown and white
The Skin Food salmon dark circle concealer

Luview Aqua essence BB cream
Luview one touch brush sun powder
The body shop tea tree concealer

Etude House color me nude lip concealer
Etude House fresh cherry tint in peach
*:・’゚☆。.:*:・’゚★゚’・:*



Thank you, sparkleapple
Check out  sparkleapple blog
http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/2012/03/review-geo-flower-series-lotus-gray-es.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言