2012年4月16日 星期一

Review: Jealousness Ultra Shimmering Eye Shadow Duo - ES04 Mocha by staceymakeup

I am a bit late with this review... :) I was planning to post it along with my Glamour Chic tutorial, buy anyways hope it will be helpful for you :)
Let's move on to the review now. The packaging is really cute. It comes in a sturdy pink box. The heart shape makes it so girly looking :) On the back you can see an instruction on how to use it:


And this is how the duo looks unboxed:
You can just throw it in your bag and don't worry tha it can broke or damage :) The package is made of sturdy plastic and will prevent from any damage. The design is very simple and cheap looking :) But it doesn't really bother me.


Aren't they gorgeous? ;)
The eyeshadows are very beautiful. Full of glitters, which will stay on your lids not on your cheeks, if you use a good primer. I like that they are baked... They are so soft and smooth. I did not experience lot of fallout. And you can create a really nice makeup with these two colors, especially when you're in a hurry and do not have time to match your eyeshadows.
The lightest colour is a golden beige with a peachy hue. The darkest shade is a deep warm brown with a reddish hue. 
Here are the swatches:
no base
I have used NYX Jumbo in Milk as a base
The colours seem very pretty to me and would look good on any skin tone.

I have created a look using this nice duo. It is called Glamour Chic, you can check out my video tutorial and a full list of products used to create this look by clicking here

Overall, I recommend this duo, it is travel friendly, it has sturdy packaging, nice and smooth eyeshadows. The only con is their price, I find them a bit pricy :) rather than that no complaints. 

Diameter of e/s pan: 3.7 mm 
Price: 14.80$

Disclosure: Some of the products shown were sent by PR or the manufacturer for review consideration.  This post contains opinions that are solely my own; I am not influenced by, nor do I represent any company.




Thank you, staceymakeup
Check out  staceymakeup blog
http://www.staceymakeup.com/2012/03/review-jealousness-ultra-shimmering-eye.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言