This was how my nails look like last weekend. I should made the tutorial for this but i have been quite busy recently so i don't get to visit my blog as much as i want to.
Anyway, making this is really easy.
The one thing that made this design such a breeze to do is because of the cute heart decals that KKCenterhk.com sent me.
Here is the tutorial for this design. Please click the pic to see it better.
I used a differentfor my tutorial but the is just the same.
- I applied a holographic base but you can use glitters if you want to or can just go bare.
- Using a white polish/acrylic & a liner brush, i then sweep a thin line at the side of the nail like in the pic.
- Then fill it in with white polish/acrylic.
- With your choice of polish as a base, it on the 1/3 side of the nail... depending on your decals, you can make it bigger or smaller.
- Pick your own decals & prepare them.
- Carefully apply your decals on the part where you applied the base color.
- Pick out 2 colors that you would want your dots to be.
- Then alternately apply them on the white part.
- Don't forget to finish it up with your favorite top coat!
I love this decal!
If you want to get the same decals, you can head on over to KKCenterhk.com. They have lots of water decals to choose from!
You can use the code BLGA124TH10 for a 10% off your purchase.
I'll be doing another nail art tutorial this week.
Have a great day,hunnies!
Thank you, thiamere
Check out thiamere blog