2012年5月23日 星期三

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND ELEVEN: SOME NAIL ART!!! by 365-days-of-color

WOAHHH
Its been awhile since Ive done any nail art!!! So I thought, why not do one today?? :)
I LOVE nail decals, they are SO easy to use, and so cute and they really make your nails look like someone painted these intricate designs on them!
Today I have for you an AWESOME design coming all the way from Hong Kong!! These are from kkcenterhk  and oh man! they have SOO many designs its hard to choose from!! These were so easy to put on.  You cut them up to fit your nails, let them soak in lukewarm water for about 30 seconds, slide the decal off the paper and stick it over your nails.  They dry instantly on your nails and then all you do is put top coat on and viola! youre good to go!
These are really one of the easiest and simplest ways to get FANTASTIC nails in a small amount of time.  Anyone who is looking for easy nail art should get on it and buy these!
I used these over Color Club Blue-ming
I hope you like these as much as I did!!!
Until tomorrow!!! xoxoxoxo








((**The decals in this post were provided for my honest review**)))




Thank you, 365-days-of-color
Check out  365-days-of-color blog
http://www.365-days-of-color.com/2012/05/day-two-hundred-and-eleven-some-nail.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言