2012年5月23日 星期三

ES Luxuriant Spiky Tail Eyelashes from KKCenterHk by tinamarieonline

Hi everyone! Long time no blog! It's been really crazy the past few months with work and buckling down to my last few classes before I graduate. I've been putting my blog aside and I feel bad because I every year that I blog I always do more than the previous year and it's not looking too great right now! But it seems like my schedule is only getting busier; however, I've made time to update a blog post that's been sitting in my drafts for a few weeks now.

I received these lashes for review from KkCenterHk. These are in the style A510. They come in a pair of 10 lashes for $15.44 (USD).

I haven't worn lashes (or even eye makeup) for a few weeks now because my eyes have been real sensitive lately, which is why I've been putting these reviews off until now. After wearing these lashes it makes me miss wearing the long and voluminous lashes that I'm always so fond of. These lashes are right up my alley as far as drama and length goes. It does require a little bit of trimming in the corners but other than that they're fairly comfortable.


Style ES A510




DISCLAIMER: IN NO WAY IS THIS BLOG ACCEPTING ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FOR PRODUCTS RECEIVED BY COMPANIES. THE PRODUCTS REVIEWED ON THIS BLOG ARE BASED ON THE OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES OF THE AUTHOR. THE PRODUCTS IN THIS REVIEW WERE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY.




Thank you, tinamarieonline
Check out  tinamarieonline blog
http://tinamarieonline.blogspot.com/2012/04/es-luxuriant-spiky-tail-eyelashes-from.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言