2012年5月23日 星期三

KKCenterhk Handmade Glamour Eyelashes by tht-christina

Here is a review of lashes that were sent to me from KKCenterhk!


They are called "Glamour Eyelashes" and I'd say that these are a good mix between being natural and voluminous. One box comes in 10 pairs and the lashes have a super thin black stem.

I was excited to try these because I was actually looking for a pair that was natural but with fuller ends. I was searching all over and only found ones that were too natural or too va-voom! so when KKCenterhk sent this to me.. I felt like a little child who just got a new toy LOL 
I always get so happy when I receive things in the mail. Even if it's a letter.. I guess that is what happens when everything is always sent electronically :P
Here are some before and afters with the lashes ^^


See what I mean about fuller ends? And it's quite natural! (imo) So yes, yes, I think I will wear these if I want to add some more to my eyemake, orrr if I'm too lazy or short on time to apply mascara :D

Also, what I did notice about these when wearing them was.. I didn't feel them. To me, that means something good. Because I have tried many lashes and all of them weighed down my eyes. I got used to it though, and no longer felt "sleepy" when wearing falsies. However, this raised the bar for me and my lashes.

So here are my thoughts overall:

Likes:
Natural & Voluminous
Short at the front, longer and fuller at the ends
Easy to apply
Super light
Flexible band, easy manipulation
Dislikes:
None
Full face wearing the lashes!
That was just an excuse for a face pic spam! Trololol~
A photo of me taking a picture of myself, reflected through the Ipad B)
KKCenterhk offers A LOT of other lashes, and more than just lashes. So if you are ever interested in what they have, here is their website: CLICK
Also, if any of you would like to purchase anything from their store. 
You may use the code tht-christina to knock off 10% from your purchases ^^
I leave you with one last photo showing my hair length :]
ugh, I know. I do the same kissy lips too much >.<




Moar posts coming~ I got a load of drafts saved, be prepared >:D
Ciao!




Thank you, tht-christina
Check out  tht-christina blog
http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2012/04/kkcenterhk-handmade-glamour-eyelashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言