2012年5月23日 星期三

KKCenterHK Lashes Review- ES A829 by geniabeme



I received some KKCENTERHK Half Black Mini Lashes (ES A829) to review. These are the lashes I have on above. The package comes with 10 pairs of these handmade lashes. The false lashes are attached to a clear band. They are thicker on one end and longer. I love these because they have various lengths throughout and look a little more natural. On me though, they stand out since I barely have any lashes!
Once you take them out of the package you have to cut the edges There is excess clear band on each side. They keep their shape pretty good while you put them on. I used DUO eyelash glue to put these on. I am kind of a newbie with false  lashes. I like the thin clear band because it is very forgiving. If I placed it off my lash line a little, I can just put some eye liner on it. I am hoping that one day I can put these on like a pro! Practice, practice, practice!
KK Center HK Lashes

I love the way false lashes look with the eyes closed a little! 


Here’s a close up. These blended with my natural lashes pretty well, even though I placed them a little above my lash line (oops!).


Priced at $14.90 this 10 pack of lashes are great for newbies like me, because I think I will have to go through this whole pack to practice with! The only downside is that shipping takes forever since they are coming from Hong Kong. I think my package took around 2 and a half weeks. I personally don’t mind waiting for a long time for a decent pried product though, so it depends on your preference.
KKCENTERHK
WWW
FB
TWITTER
Have you tried any lashes from KK CENTER HK before?
DISCLAIMER: I received products in an exchange for a review. All opinions are mine.




Thank you, geniabeme
Check out  geniabeme blog
http://www.geniabeme.com/2012/04/kk-center-hk-lashes-review-es-a829.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言