2012年5月23日 星期三

KKCenterHK Water Decals Review (N.NAIL-WDHHK151) by zebra-nails

It's a bit late for Easter manicure, but this water decals are so cute <3...
So, here are nail water decals with Easter design - N.NAIL-WDHHK151 from the KKcenterHK.




I applied this water decals over KIKO #338, that I showed yesterday.
Application was pretty much the same as with N.NAIL-WDHHK157 water decals that I've tried before, but this time I didn't cut decals one by one and put all 10 designs in a water at the same time. After a few minutes the paper came off easily from the designs. With the help of a tweezers I've placed each design on my nails and added a layer of top coat. Done .

What do you think?

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

And with wooden Ester eggs .

Sunlight. Without flash.





Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out  zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.com/2012/04/kkcenterhk-water-decals-review-nnail.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言