2012年5月23日 星期三

Paris♥ Inspired Makeup. by dinorahbaby


Nails Metallic French Tips.
 
A twist to the typical french tip manicure. I'll admit, I wasn't too crazy about this mani. I tend top play it safe when it comes to nails, but this time I went a bit outside of what I normally do.. & change it scary to me. lol

[EBALAY Baby Pink Matte] This color is beautiful! The sticker on the bottom says "Rose Water". It's a beautiful light baby pink with a matte finish. I got full coverage after 2 coats.. which is pretty standard/good. Both these polishes were sent to me by KKCenterHK & you can find additional info on this pink matter one, here.
[X&D Nail Art Polish in Litchi] This is a nail art polish with a fine brush. Now, I'm used to using the $1-$2 nail art polishes from the drugstores. I always find the brushes a bit difficult to use, for some reason. So I always end up using my own art brushes. This brush though, is amazing. It has great hand line control & it's really precise. I'm crazy about the metallic color too! I can already tell I'll be using this one a lot. I hardly ever say this but this one is def. worth the price tag. The pink one though, I don't think so. lol Additional info on this polish here.

You can't see the whole art brush effect in my Paris nails, so I did some random zebra strokes here to show ya'll!  


Hope you enjoyed the look! Thanks so much for stopping by & reading or even just looking at the pics. I appreciate it! Btw, I'm on Instagram now! Another way we can stalk each other! Yayy lol. Feel free to follow me! Have a great week, ya'll! xx





Thank you, dinorahbaby
Check out  dinorahbaby blog
http://dinorahbaby.blogspot.com/2012/04/paris-inspired-makeup.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言