2012年5月23日 星期三

Pink Butterflies NOTD & Nail Printing Mode Review by pretty--wonderful


 Hey everyone, hope you're all well! Today's post is going to be a review/nails of the day post of a fun and pretty, pink & white nail design I did the other day - hopefully this will brighten up your day, like it dos mine, it's raining soo bad here in England :(
NPM-M014 Butterly Pattern Nail Printing Mode

NPM-M014 Butterly Pattern Nail Printing Mode

LEFT: Before - two coats of Barry M 'Pink Flamingo' RIGHT: After - 1 thick-ish coat of Barry M's 'Matt White' and NPM-M014 Butterly Pattern Nail Printing Mode
I was kindly offered by KKCenterHK to possibly review another of their nail products and because I loved my nail water decals so much, I jumped at the chance to try out another new way of fun and easy nail art - this time with a 'Nail Printing Mode';
NPM-M014 Butterly Pattern Nail Printing Mode
In case, like me, you are new to these, they are basically little stencils for your nails that come in the form of a sticker, so they can easily stay in place whilst you paint over the already cut out design. If you want a more detailed explanation, then have a read of the above image on the right.^^
So the idea and process of these is incredibly simple - just peel off the design, dab the sticker a few times on the back of your hand to remove excess adhesive, align the design in the position you want it on your nail, paint over, and finally remove the stencil. Voila! You have a cute design on your nail in a very short amount of time with very little effort, not much mess and no fancy tools!
I liked using mine and loved the simple concept of these, but I did find them a bit fiddly to work with and a couple of mine ripped through the edge whilst I was sticking it to the back of my hand to removes excess glue, which completely ruined the design and wasted a few of my stickers. But, the instructions do say to stick it to the skin side of your finger, not necessarily the back of your hand, so maybe that has something to do with it? I dunno. I would also say that these are definitely a trial and error kind of things, as at first my designs didn't come out too well (some wouldn't be very precise for example), but once I got the hang of it, the designs came out a lot better. One final fault I would say is that you cannot use these more than once, as they get quite messy and curl up once used, but they are not expensive, so that isn't too bad.
Pros
- Very simple to do
- Not very messy to do
- Inexpensive
- No fancy nail art tools required
Cons
- One time use product
- Can break easily if not careful
Conclusion
Overall I quite liked these, again, I think they are great for people like me, who want to achieve nice nail art designs but lack the funds, skill and tools to achieve such. I was annoyed that a few broke, but, like I say that could have been due to my carelessness. I would try these again, but I much preferred the nail water decals than these.
Rate & Reccommens
I rate these a 6.5/10 solely because a few snapped, they are 1 time use, rather fiddly and not all designs came out very nice. However, I probably would recommend others to try these, as long as they are careful and take their time doing it, so that you achieve very neat designs. Personally, I prefer the nail water decals.
10% KKCenterHK!!
Don't forget about KKCenterHK's 10% off code!
Simply enter the following code at the checkout;
BLGA355PR10
(Valid until 31st January 2013)
Have you tried products like this? If so, what did you think?





Thank you, pretty--wonderful
Check out  pretty--wonderful blog
http://www.pretty--wonderful.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/pink-butterflies-notd-nail-printing.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言