2012年5月28日 星期一

Review : Flowers Water Decals - WDBLE1161 by korynails

Hi girls..For today I prepared something special and different..A review..Yep my first one:)..
I was asked by the KKCenterHk store if I want to do a review and I picked the flowers water decals -WDBLE1161 !
I want to let you girls know that is my first time using water decals!!I was a little worried because it's my first time using them and I thought I don't know how to use them but they are so easy to use..and so perfect for nails...You will see..







This is how they look!


And on my nails





Although I always like to paint the flowers ...they are times when you don't have time or not in the mood for painting you can easily choose these water decals that are perfect at any hour..and in a couple of minutes you will a have a perfect manicure..



Do I recommend them?YES..why? Because they are simple to use by anyone and perfect in any moment..You cand find these water decals HERE!
But the KKCenterHk store has a lot of water decals for your taste!


If you want to order from KKCenterHk you can get 10% of if you enter my discount coupon:korynails

The coupon will expire in 31st,Jan.,2013




If you have suggestions or questions you can contact me at kory_nails@yahoo.com

Kisses!






Thank you, korynails
Check out  korynails blog
http://korynails.blogspot.com/2012/04/review-flowers-water-decals-wdble1161.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言