2012年5月28日 星期一

Soulstice Spa - Monterey + KKCenterHk Review by whimsicalglam

I have another review to do for KKCenterHk, and instead of water decals this time they are "Printing Modes". I had no clue what they were at first, but they are essentially nail stencils. You paint a base colour on your nails, apply the sticker, paint over it, and remove the sticker to leave behind the design.

I chose these lilies to review, and immediately thought of doing a Quebec flag themed mani. While they aren't quite fleurs-de-lis, I figured they would look close enough if I used the right colours (Soulstice Spa - Monterey & Sally Hansen - White On).




I actually like these more than I thought I would. They seemed like they would be finicky and a lot of work but one hand took less than 5 minutes. I did have trouble with the placement just because not only are my nails short but they are just plain tiny. My only complaint about the stickers is that they are a bit big, maybe too big for some people (like me). I had used up all the smaller ones (there are a few sizes included to fit all your nails) before moving onto the next hand. However, if you have longer nails I don't see you having a problem with the sizes of the stickers.

For $2.67 you get a package of 12 stickers (2 extra in case you mess up) and you can find them HERE.



Thank you, whimsicalglam
Check out  whimsicalglam blog
http://whimsicalglam.blogspot.ca/2012/05/soulstice-spa-monterey-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言