2012年6月28日 星期四

ES A613 Glamour Big Eyes Lashes by blovet



*Sponsored Review*
IMG_0671
IMG_3946
IMG_3902
What’s with the recent slew of eyelashes reviews you might think. Well, I’ve got more falsies review coming up but I’ve been really impressed with the new lashes that kkcenterhk has stocked up on lately. They look like the expensive Japanese dolly eyelashes and the quality is always reliable as I’ve reviewed their products before.
IMG_3903
Just by looking at the eyelash above, you would not be able to tell I’ve worn and washed it twice already *with no special handling *  and it has not lost it’s shape, the lash band is still firm but bendable and the lashes have not lost their curl. I can wear these lashes for hours on ends and I do not have a problem with them irritating my eyes.
IMG_3954
ES A613 glamour big eyes type lashes really enlarge the eye and make them look so dreamy and doll like. I think my eyes would look even more dolly with some bottom lashes but I’ll save that for my other lashes review.
Not saying good things because these were sent free. I swear by the dolly effect and the durability of these lashes. Go try it!
IMG_0672
Just love these lashes!
Love, BlovetBeauty



Thank you, blovet

Check out blovet blog

http://blovet.blogspot.hk/2012/02/es-a613-glamour-big-eyes-lashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言