2012年6月12日 星期二

KKCenterHK Nail Decal Review by charlottes-nails

Hello everyone :)
Today I have a review for you all! A little while ago I was contacted by Maggie from KKCenterHK asking me if I'd like to review some of their products. obviously I jumped at the chance and went searching for a product :) I finally settled on some Water Decals and of course they had to be Hello Kitty! Here's the link if you'd like to purchase these stickers: http://www.kkcenterhk.com/Nail-Water-Decals-Cartoon/c106_146/p6207/N.NAIL-Hello-Kitty-Water-Decals-Nail-Art-WDSY207/product_info.html

 Here's how they came to me...

The above picture shows the sticker sheet after I'd cut some out, I was so excited! :P This sheet contained 24 stickers of Hello Kitty in different poses etc. they are so cute! I decided to choose a coordinating colour for my nails and painted them purple...
 I used three coats of Ciate Purple Sherbet as my base for all nails except my ring finger which I used China Glaze Octa Gone Wild.
I cut out the stickers I wanted to use after I'd painted my nails and removed the top plastic sheet tha covered them. After this I ran them under some water and left them alone for a few seconds. They then would be easy to remove from the backing paper, I picked it up with my finger and positioned the sticker onto my nail easily and then added top coat to secure the sticker.
These Water Decals are seriously the easiest things ever to apply, they took me around 30 seconds to remove the top sheet, wet and apply to my nail. I'm so impressed by the quality of them and will definitely be buying more in different designs. I highly recommend that if you want quality water decal stickers in many designs to check out KKCenterHK :)
Have you tried any water decals before? Did you find them easy to apply? let me know in the comments :)
Thanks for reading :)
Charlotte xxx




Thank you, charlottes-nails
Check out  charlottes-nails blog
http://charlottes-nails.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/kkcenterhk-nail-decal-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言