2012年7月31日 星期二

Deadly Wedding – EOTD with KKCenterHK False Lashes by swatchfreak


Pic’s are clickable.

Deadly Wedding

I’m so happy to write this post! I got some free falsies from KKCenterHK and I was so excited to try them out. I wore just one time before falsies (what a shame for me!) but they were very uncomfortable. The false lashes that I got from KKCenterHK were something totally different! I was able to stick them to the skin in the first try. I’m so impressed how soft they are and how naturally can such long false lashes look. Wow. Totally impressed. Removing them was also a piece of cake. They sent me the lashes for free, but all my opinion is honest and has no influence! Anyway.. here’s my first EOTD wearing false lashes, yay!

Used products:
 




Thank you, swatchfreak

Check out swatchfreak blog

http://swatchfreak.wordpress.com/2012/07/29/deadly-wedding-eotd-with-kk-center-hk-false-lashes/

沒有留言:

張貼留言