2012年7月31日 星期二

Red Cherry #104 review from KKCenterhk.com by shikasarang


Hello dolls. Can you guess what I’m reviewing today? :)
(By the way, this post is picture heavy so give it a minute to load! And there’s a video below!)


If you guessed lower lashes, you’re right. ;)
KKCenterhk.com has sent me a pair of lower lashes to be reviewed. I was excited to try these because I have never tried lower lashes before! I’ve always wanted to, but never got around to it. Also, I was worried that it’d be too difficult to apply on to my lower lash line. I received these a couple weeks ago, and I had to wait impatiently to try them! I didn’t want to try them without some upper lashes as well. But I ran out of my individual flair lashes, and I ordered some from Gmarket (Korea), which I received the other day. So, finally I got to try them! :D




As you can see the line is clear, which is great. But I only have black lash glue! And I did draw on black eye liner on my lower lash line, so that’s why you can see a “line”.


I did cut one segment of each lash (the inner/shorter lash side), to fit my eyes better. Well, the original length did fit my eyes, but it was harder to get it to stick to my lash line. After applying glue on the lower lashes, I did at first blow on it first to get it to dry a bit and then tried to stick it on my lower lash. But it wouldn’t stick on very well. So I took off the glue and re-applied some more and immediately put on my lower lash line, and it stuck! :) I did use my fingers and a 15 degree angle pin-set to put it on.
I know on the close up pictures, you can see that the inner part didn’t stick on properly. It did that because I kept closing and opening/moving my eyes, and if you notice that part of the eye moves too much, so that’s probably why it didn’t stick on so well. I did end up putting some lash glue on my pin-set and then carefully applying it on to the lash again.
It is a good quality lash, and I can re-use them. Just take off the glue, and put them back on the lash box to retain the shape.
Now for the look of the lower lash, I ask myself is it my style? Well, I normally go for more natural look, hence why I use individual flair lashes instead of whole ones. But I did have fun with these lower lashes, I think for pictures it looks nice. I think it’s too dramatic for day time wear, but for the clubs or parties, it works! :cool: I did notice that on some pictures that I took without flash, the overall look was a bit too harsh. (In my opinion!) But I am going to get some clear lash glue, and try these again and see if I can get a more natural look. I’m also going to try some other lower lashes, perhaps shorter ones! :D
Check out the Red Cherry #104 lower lashes on KKCenterHK’s shop here.
And about the shipping from KKCenterHk.com, I’m sorry to say I can’t remember how long it took me to receive them. I normally email back sponsors when I receive the package, and I can check exactly when I got it, but I totally forgot to email them. :( But if I remember correctly, I think it took about 2 weeks. :)
A couple more pictures and a video! :P


I did a video just to show you dolls what products I used for today’s look. Also, how I prepare the individual flair lashes. I normally buy individual lashes that are already “prepared” in a box. But the ones I got this time are lined. You can cut them. One of my friends cuts them by two. But I think it looks better to just remove them from the line one by one instead of cutting. Or it’ll leave excess plastic and a not so clean line.
 
Check out KKCenterHK.com! They have so many makeup products! Just for lower lashes, they have 60 kinds! They also have individual lashes, feather lashes, human hair lashes, glamour lashes, etc. And glues, applicator, case, scissors, eye shadow palettes, make up, wigs, a large selection of nail stuff, and fashion items. :O It is a large shop! BTW, they are based in Hong Kong and have world wide shipping with tracking. ;)

Don’t forget to use a special 10% coupon for my readers: SHIKASARANG!




Thank you, shikasarang

Check out shikasarang blog

http://shikasarang.com/2012/07/30/red-cherry-104-review/

沒有留言:

張貼留言