2012年8月24日 星期五

Ebalay Golden Blue A07 from KKCenterHk by trailerhoodchic

 Up next is the 2nd Ebalay polish I received.  This one is named Golden Blue.  It's definitely different in the bottle vs on the nails & WAY different on a base color.

First up, I used 2 coats of Golden Blue over 2 coats of Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud.  No top coats.  It looks kinda like an olive/blue shimmer.  You can see it looks way different in the bottle.






Here's 1 thick coat of Golden Blue over 1 coat of Wet N Wild Black Creme.  If I didn't have the bottle in the shot, you'd never believe this was the same polish I used above.  It looks more blue/purple duochrome shimmer. 





Honestly, I just feel kinda "meh" about this one.

The bottle is similar to an OPI bottle, but there are differences.  Not to mention that there's more polish also.  Stay tuned for last of three polishes I received.

Be sure to go check out KKCenterhk and look at their awesome selection of polishes, makeup, lashes, and more.  Don't forget to use the code "trailerhoodchic" for 10% off.  :D  This retails for $7.24USD





Note: The products in this post were sent to review for my 100% honest opinion. 


Thank you, trailerhoodchic

Check out trailerhoodchic blog

http://trailerhoodchic.blogspot.hk/2012/08/ebalay-golden-blue-a07-from-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言