2012年8月7日 星期二

Gold French Mani on Short Nails by mymakeupmania


HeLLo everyone! It was a very-very long time without nail art (almost 2 months) but I'm not completely back yet. I just recieved some amazing products from KKCenterHK for review and gonna do some nail arts in upcoming updates :) Because I have short nails I didn't want busy design as I usually like and also this manicure will last me only 24 hours, I'm going to the nail school and have to remove it anyways. So, trying do not waste great now I'm saving them for later for more prettier designs :P But I found it looks nice and simple and suitabale for everyday :) 
Don't forget to let me know what do U think about this mani? Whould U wear it for everyday? 
Sorry for my dry hands, haven't any time to apply hand cream...





Products I used and how to get this manicure done:
1. Apply a base coat as always to prevent nails from yellowing and to achieve smooth polish application.
2. Stick french tip guides on all 10 fingers and then apply gold nail polish on the nail tips. Try to un-stick the guides when polish is not completely dried.
3. Use white lace stickers for ring and index fingers.
4. Add some gold beads to the smile line and on the accent nail I sticked yellow half-pearls.
5. To finish of apply a good layer of clear top coat.





 N.Nail yellow pearls 
The web-site says that each pack contains around 100 pieces in. Each half-pearl is 2mm in size and there is available lots of different colors as well. I really do like them but the package looks so tiny to me! I expected more LOL~
This product doesn't have any special number but if U interested U can click at the product name above and it'll take directly to the web-site.
Product was sent from KKCenterHK.




Thank you, mymakeupmania

Check out mymakeupmania blog

http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/07/gold-french-mani-on-short-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言