2012年8月7日 星期二

kkCenterHk nail art glitters review by likeacandyshop


 I've been contacted again by the online store kkcenterhk.com to review some other of their products, how could I say no? I chose a couple of loose glitters and a fine silver tape for nail art (which I will show you in some future nail arts).
I received my package in about one month, like last time, and I didn't have any problems with customs or anything.
I fell in love with the glitters as soon as I opened the little jars! I chose the very fine ones (0.2mm) but they have so many to choose from that I spent almost an hour trying to decide which ones to pick (here you can find them all: CLICK).
Sono stata contattata di nuovo dal negozio online kkcenterhk.com un po' di tempo fa per recensire qualche altro loro prodotto, e come avrei potuto dire di no? Ho scelto un paio di glitter sfusi e un adesivo argento per nail art, che vi farò vedere prossimamente.
Il pacchetto mi è arrivato in circa un mese, come la prima volta, e non ho avuto alcun problema con dogana o altro.
Mi sono innamorata dei glitter appena ho aperto i barattolini! Ho optato per quelli più piccoli (0.2mm) ma la scelta è stata ardua, vista la vasta scelta di glitter presente sul loro sito (qua potete vederli tutti: CLICK).
I was thinking about how to use these, and in the end I decided that I would try to create some glitter polish just mixing the glitters with some clear nail polish. You really need a little quantity of glitter to create a 5ml bottle of polish, but you have to shake really well to mix the two products. One note: the glitters lose some colour and after a while they will deposit on the bottom, so you have to shake the bottle again every time you want to use it. This makes me think that they're not made to be mixed with nail polish.
Stavo meditando su come usarli, e alla fine ho deciso di provare a creare uno smalto glitter mischiando una piccola quantità di glitter con del semplice smalto trasparente. Una volta versati i glitter nella boccetta dovete scuoterla molto bene per amalgamare i due prodotti. N.B.: dopo un po' i glitter perdono del colore e colorano lo smalto trasparente; in più si depositano sul fondo se non mischiate in continuazione. Questo mi fa pensare che non siano fatti apposta per essere mischiati con lo smalto.

All in all I'm very pleased with this product, but I absolutely want to try to put the glitters directly on the nail next time, to cover the whole nail up, I think the result will be even prettier! I will show you then, of course :)
I really suggest you to visit this online shop because they have so many different products worth a look and the prices are quite good too!

Sono comunque molto contenta di questo prodotto, solo che la prossima volta voglio provare a versare un po' di glitter direttamente sull'unghia, per ottenere un effetto migliore. Ovviamente vi terrò aggiornati :)
In definitiva consiglio vivamente di visitare questo negozio online perchè sono davvero molto ben forniti e i prezzi sono più che modesti!

Thank you, likeacandyshop

Check out likeacandyshop blog

http://likeacandyshop.blogspot.it/2012/07/kkcenterhk-nail-art-glitters-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言