2012年8月1日 星期三

KKCenterHK Nails Printing Mode Review (NPM-M030) by zebra-nails

 Together with nail decorations from the KKCenterHK I've got NPM-M030 nails printing mode with the dolphin design.
As a base for this manicure I used my favourite holographic nail polish China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out.
Usage of "printing modes" was easy. I followed the instructions that were on the back side (below you can see the instruction on the photo).
I also have to say that "printing modes" are rather thin so you should be carefull when you apply them.

I'm wearing this manicure now and I'm loving it <3.






You can purchase this nail printing mode for 2,67 $ on the KKCenterHK.
Don't forget that you can use code: BLGA350IR10 for 10% off.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.


Thank you, zebra-nails

Check out zebra-nails blog

http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2012/07/kkcenterhk-nails-printing-mode-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言