2012年8月1日 星期三

Myviven Nail Lacquer and KKCenterHK Review by artevolve

 Good evening, dear readers! :D

Today I have a gorgeous polish to share with you. 

I was contacted by KKCenterHK, asking if I would like to do a review on one of their products available on their website.  So I said yes! :D  The lady I was in contact with the whole time was very nice.  :D

I was given the option to choose what I would like to review, and I chose this:Myviven Nail Lacquer in SG34.  (SG just makes me think of Star Gate, lol!! XD).

This is a stunning green glitter, which contains small green and orange (more sparse) glitter, medium iridescent glitters and green star (!!) glitters! :D  There are also small/medium dark blue glitters that look stunning when they catch the light.  I absolutely adore star glitter, so I was quite excited to receive this! :D

Now onto the photos of this beauty!  Here are 2-3 coats over black:





I am a big fan!! :D

Although it took several swipes to get to this amount of glitter, it wasn't too hard to fish for stars and the formula was good.  It also dried pretty fast and shiny (although I am wearing a shinier top coat in the above photos).

This retails for $10 USD.  While I find that to be a bit on the expensive side for polish, I know that if I saw this in a store, I would definitely want to buy it!  I mean, there are stars!!  I love stars!! XD  I am also a fan of glitters.

What do you think?


Thank you, artevolve

Check out artevolve blog

http://www.artevolve.blogspot.ca/2012/07/myviven-nail-lacquer-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言