2012年8月17日 星期五

NOTD: glitter gradient by beautybymissl


Hi!
You already saw one mani done with loose neon glitter from KKCenterHK in this NOTD post. This time I used two loose glitters. N.NAIL 0.2mm Neon Glitter C52 and N.NAIL 0.2mm Neon Glitter C50.
I first applied base coat and two coats of OPI Alpine Snow that the result would be especially bright. Then I added one coat on Sally Hansen Super Shine Shiny Top Coat (any other clear polish will be perfect too) and then added the pink glitter on the 1/2 of my nail and then yellow glitter on other 1/2 of the nail. To finish the mani I added two coats of Poshe top coat. 
What I used: 
- SpaRitual Protein Boost Nail Fortifier
- OPI Alpine Smow
- Sally Hansen Super Shine Shiny top coat (not on the photo)
- N.NAIL 0.2mm Neon Glitter C52
- N.NAIL 0.2mm Neon Glitter C50
- Poshe Top Coat
KKCenterHk.com also offers 10% off code to all my lovely readers. Code eisaamitte is valid until January 31st 2013

*The loose Neon Glitters used for this mani were provided to me by KKCenterHk. All opinions here belong to me and are 100% honest. I am not getting paid for the post.


Thank you, beautybymissl

Check out beautybymissl blog

http://www.beautybymissl.com/2012/08/notd-glitter-gradient.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言