2012年8月13日 星期一

NOTD: trying fimos for the frst time by beautybymissl


As you can guess from the title of this post I tried fimos for the first time for this manicure. These N.Nail Blue Little Flowers Fimo Nail Art Decorations are from KKCenterHk. There are 3 fimo sticks in one package and the package costs $1.86. 
So I have seen many photos of manicures done using fimos, but so far I hadn´t used them myself, because it seemed really difficult to cut nice, thin, even slices from the fimo cane. I used box cutter for cutting the fimo canes and for my surprise it wasn´t that difficult at all :) And so I think I will try some more in the future.

Anyway here is the mani I did :)
Overall I like this mani, but there are some things I don´t like about it. First of all I couldn´t cut all flowers thin  enough and also there are air bubbles around some flowers.
What I used:
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- L´Oreal Color Riche nail polish in Santorini Lagoon
- fimo cane from KKCenterHK
- Poshe Top Coat

KKCenterHk.com also offers 10% off code to all my lovely readers. Code eisaamitte is valid until January 31st 2013

*The product for this mani was provided to me by KKCenterHk. All opinions here belong to me and are 100% honest. I am not getting paid for the post.




Thank you, beautybymissl

Check out beautybymissl blog

http://www.beautybymissl.com/2012/08/notd-trying-fimos-for-frst-time.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言