2012年8月2日 星期四

Review: After-Bright Long-Short Luxuriant Eyelashes by tht-christina

 Hi ^^

I have had these for quite some time now and finally will be reviewing them. I took these photos along with my review of the Tofi Blue lenses btw! Thanks go to KKCenterHK for sending me these lashes. They have a huuuuge selection of lashes (of which, plenty of their products have reviews) so if interested, check them out :)



Lash Info:
Brand New With Original Retail Packing Box
Ten Pairs In Box

Luxuriant Front Short - Long tail Design
Inner Part Of The Eyelash  :Around 1 cm
Middle Part Of The Eyelash :Around  1.3 cm

Outer Part Of The Eyelash : Around 1.5 cm

Materials : nylons artificial fibers

100% Handmade and Authentic 
Import From Taiwan And Made In Vietnam
So I was very excited to recieve these because they are the long-short style, which means that the ends are longer than the front. And I am very drawn to these types of lashes and those which are fuller at the ends.
As you see, the lash style is short to long. Thicker ends are a clear plus for volume!

These lashes are handmade and the quality is very nice, the stem of these lashes are very flexible and you can shape them prior to applying glue, which makes mistakes and a hot mess of glue a lot more avoidable. 
Lashes Applied:
From the photo above, you can see just how long the lashes start off, these cannot be placed near the front of my eyes if I want them to blend in. Thus, I applied them further out, closer to the center.
Likes:
long-short style
thicker ends for volume
flexible and thin band
soft and light for comfort
Dislikes:
very long
beginning of the lashes also start off long
must wear heavy makeup for better results
Truth be told, I didn't expect the lashes to be so long!! I was so surprised and just blankly stared at them when I opened the box! Really! I didn't know how to pull off such long and 'luxuriant' lashes D: It was a mistake of mine that I didn't check the measurements beforehand, so be sure to not do that too! Gosh, I felt so silly, especially since the site has all the information on there too =.=''
But, I found a way...
Go big or go home baby B)
So I will be putting together another gyaru inspired tutorial using these falsies *stay tuned!!* 

Link to Lashes: HERE
Discount code: tht-christina for 10% off


A Question for your thoughts:
What are your preferences on lashes? (Style, thickness, lash band etc.)
Will make another post soon! I have finally found a practicum office so I will probably be busy for the next two weeks. Just letting you all know ^^ Oh and I fixed up the blog just a bit, not too different but the background isn't all funky anymore haha
Have a nice day!



Thank you, tht-christina

Check out tht-christina blog

http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2012/07/review-after-bright-long-short.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言