2012年8月9日 星期四

Stop - Monkey Time! by gnarlygnails


I don't know about you - but I have always had a huge obsession with the little Paul Frank Monkeys. Julius, the main little guy, is just so cute. But my favorite was always Skurvy.
Back when I was younger, like mid-20's, Paul Frank was more of a boutique thing and much more expensive. I could only find it at Urban Outfitters and the Paul Frank store in Santa Monica! But now the little guys are everywhere and I love it!
So the reason I go on and on about these crazy monkey dudes is because I have some to show you today! Were you able to put that together? I know you were, cuz my readers are SMART LADIES!
So a few weeks ago I received a little package from KKCenterHK with some nail art products to review and in that package were some Paul Frank water decals.
Super stoked, never tried water decals before, let me tell you - easiest thing ever!
Let's check it out, shall we?

Here's the finished mani - how cute are those strawberries? SUPER cute...that's what!

This is what the sheet of decals looks like, lots of cute little Julius's for you to play with, and those awesome strawberries!

Easy as pie, cut out your decal, peel of the top plastic part and drop that baby in the water for about 20-30 seconds. Then you just take it out and slide the decal off the paper backing with your finger and slap it on! Wait about 1-2 minutes for it to settle and then top coat it.



For my first foray into water decals, this was radical. It was super easy and super cute and what an easy way to do some nail art when you don't feel like getting all crazy!
These decals are available through KKCenterHk, HERE, and cost $6.39 per sheet.
Use code GNARLYGNAILS at checkout for a 10% discount!

P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!




Thank you, gnarlygnails

Check out gnarlygnails blog

http://gnarlygnails.blogspot.hk/2012/08/stop-monkey-time.html#.UCMQ56CS_Dx

沒有留言:

張貼留言