2012年9月7日 星期五

KKCenterHK ES Handmade Slant Luxuriantly Fake Lashes Review by cosplayrune


 If you've noticed, I blogged everyday this week (except yesterday). It's because I have a lot of pending posts that I would like to share to you guys! I wish I had lots of time to blog. It's actually past 11 PM right now. I'll go to sleep after I make this post. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
Photobucket
Photo above is currently my profile picture in Facebook. Someone commented that I look angelic here. Hehe! The photo is actually for a review on the false lashes that was sent by KKCenterHK. I'm not cosplaying any character though. Thanks to them, I looked extra angelic on the photo. Hehe! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
This review is solely my honest opinion on the product. 
Photobucket
For more info, click on ES Brand 10 Pairs HandMade Slant Luxuriantly Fake Lashes. The box contains 10 pairs.

As you can see on the photo, the lashes are all extending towards the sides which I so love about this lashes. (´ ▽`).。o♡
What I don't like about it is that the lashes are so glued into the box coz of the round, gold stickers! I had to carefully remove them so as not to damage the lashes. Mind you, I always use tweezers when removing lashes from the box but this one was so challenging to remove. ( ̄へ ̄)
Photobucket
When I first wore the lashes, I thought I was someone from the movie Black Swan! It covered most of my lids when I open my eyes. You can see that it almost reached my brows! The lashes are so long and thick but they weren't heavy. o((*^▽^*))o
Photobucket
But still, I like the effect it gave to my eyes. The outer corner of my eyes looked dramatic coz of the long slant lashes! It also looked as if the lashes were spiky! o(≧∇≦o)
Photobucket
The false lashes is attached to a thin, black band which isn't noticeable when worn. 
Photobucket
The false lashes are soft and doesn't look to shiny unlike synthetic false lashes. They were also easy to bend.
Photobucket
I didn't expected to love this lashes and I can't wait to use it more often! Sadly, it doesn't look too natural so this is not recommended for daily, casual look. 。゜(`Д´)゜。
Photobucket
Would I recommend this?
Yes! This false lashes are so nice and it would really look good even for parties and Avant Garde looks. It had a lot of good points that I didn't expected it to be! w(°o°)w
You can check out the lashes here. You can avail a 10% discount upon checkout when you use the code: BLGB721DA10.

Here are some more pictures. Hehe! Goodnight~! \(o ̄∇ ̄o)/
Photobucket
Photobucket




Thank you, cosplayrune
Check out  cosplayrune blog
http://cosplayrune.blogspot.hk/2012/08/kkcenterhk-es-handmade-slant.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言