2012年9月5日 星期三

Review KKcenterhk stamping plate by lendoxia


 This is a second thing that I got from KKcenterhk for a review and it is a stamping plate with a code SPPMM01 and you can find it under Nail Art Stamping section.
This is what a plate looks like and you can purchase it from the link above for 5.05 $ .
 With this you need a stamp and a scraper if you don't already have it, I really like the scraper because it's a plastic one and it doesn't scratch the plates. It's code name is JR1055 and you can purchase it for 4.50 $
And this is all nine designs stamped on individual nails, some are with top coat and some without. They are stamped on Manhattan 75C, Essence Miami pink and Catrice Nude. For the stamping I used Essence Stamp me black and Stamp me white. 

Full hand in the shade with top coat

Three of the mint and white ones also in the shade but without top coat

And another of the pink ones that I think shows you the designs little better. Some of the designs are a little smudged because of the top coat.  At first I had a little trouble transferring the designs onto the nail, but when I found a cooler spot (heath and stamping don't go along because the polish dries too fast) and went over with the scraper one more time I had no problems with the transfer and no parts of the design were missing from the nail. 
Disclaimer: Some of the products in this post were sent to me for a review. Every opinion stated in this post is honest and my own




Thank you, lendoxia
Check out  lendoxia blog
http://lendoxia.blogspot.hk/2012/08/review-kkcenterhk-stamping-plate.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言