2012年9月7日 星期五

Review : Stamping Image:SPPMB69 by korynails

Hello girls..I've made some time for another special post..My second review..This time I've picked a stamping image plate SPPMB69 from KKCenterHk store!!!
Yep and it's my first time using stamping plate..
So let's se what I've manage to do!


This is how they look packed!




Don't forget to remove the foil

1.I did a more elegant design..that is also great for a bride..


2.The second one I've selected the animal print pattern 3.The third one with butterflies


It was a challenge for me to use stamping plates because I've never use them..but after a couple of tries I've started to get the idea.They are very easy to use and fun.You will get perfect designs!
Hope you like what ideas I did with the stamping image plate SPPMB69 and try it!
At the KKCenterHk store you can find more stamping plates for all your taste!


If you want to order from KKCenterHk you can get 10% of if you enter my discount
coupon: korynails

The coupon will expire in 31st,Jan.,2013




If you have suggestions or questions you can contact me at kory_nails@yahoo.com

Kisses!









Thank you, korynails
Check out  korynails blog
http://korynails.blogspot.ro/2012/09/review-stamping-imagesppmb69.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言