2012年11月29日 星期四

Essence Date In The Moonlight stamped by kimberslacquerkorner

Good Morning lovelies! So Sorry I was MIA yesterday, but I was exhausted after handling a client emergency on top of not sleeping very well. I did manage to actually shape my little nubbins though, which makes me happy. My nails grow very weird - as in they don't sit anywhere near straight in the nail bed and I have a crazy pronounced C Curve. When it comes to filing, I can't get under the corners while they are short, so I have to grow them a bit, then file them into shape. That means that I end up losing most of my new length, but it's worth it since when I do it this way, I can just let them grow with no fuss for a good 2 weeks or so. If I don't do it this way, then I end up having to mess with them almost constantly since they aren't really anywhere near shaped well. I detest filing so this works for me.

Today I have a fun little manicure I did last night to share with you all. Awhile back KKCenterHK Online Store sent me some glitter to try out, and I wanted to use them with some stamping. I chose Essence Date In The Moonlight, a deep dusty grey/blue with teal shimmer, as my base color. Then I grabbed Finger Paints Fall-ing For You and stamped the flower image from one of my Red Angle Plates. Then I grabbed my teal 3mm glitter from KKCenterHK and added a single glitter to the center of the flower. Normally I would've used a rhinestone for the center, but I wanted to see if these larger glitters would work as well. The outcome is pretty cute!














































I love Date In The Moonlight. These new Colour and Go polishes are just as awesome as the originals. The bottle is different, and the brush is one of the wide, paddle brushes, but the polish itself has the same smooth formula. DITM is also highly pigmented, so steer clear of your cuticles and skin!

Fall-ing for you is an untried for me, but I love how it stamps. I've been looking for a good teal stamping polish, and this is perfect.

The KKCenterHK glitters were alot of fun to play with, and I love how vibrant the color is. These are large glitters at 3mm, but would make a great addition to a glitter mani of any kind. I love using them as little accents with stamping, or as a center for smaller glitter nail art. They come in a large pot, just like the smaller loose glitters, and retail for $7.85. This particular glitter is item number N.Nail-LB700-3mm, or you can click here to check them out. They carry lots of awesome loose glitters as well as awesome nail art supplies of all kinds (as well as those cool fuzzy Leopard stickers!). Don't forget to use code KimbersKorner at checkout to save 10% off your entire order.

What do you think of loose glitters with stamping?

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Polishing!
-Kimber

Thank you, kimberslacquerkorner
Check out kimberslacquerkorner blog
http://www.kimberslacquerkorner.com/2012/11/essence-date-in-moonlight-stamped.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言