2012年11月30日 星期五

Halloween Manicures by samplesentaeyen


Prepare for a bunch of photo spam!

First, let me show you what I'm currently wearing! I updated my manicure a couple of days ago by adding Kleancolor Chunky Copper.



Here's some more photos of my other manicures. I got a ton of compliments on these two manicures, thank you KKCenterHK!


For the first manicure I used:

KKCenterHK decals N.NAIL-WDHHK099

pumpkins, green: Wet n Wild Sage in the City topped with Kleancolor Leaves Jingle. I do have to comment that this set of Kleancolor polishes does not stink, yay! After my experience with Holo Yellow, I was kind of weary of trying any other Kleancolor polishes.

pumpkins, orange: Deborah Lippmann Footloose, Zoya Arizona and Alter Ego Penny Pincher. I didn't have the right shade of orange, so I had to layer a bunch until I got the shade I wanted. I will mention that the two Alter Ego polishes I own are a bit tricky to work with. They do separate, and even when mixed up well it's almost impossible to not get chunks of the color pigment on the brush. Such a shame because the colors are very pretty.

candy corn: Sinful Colors Tokyo Pearl, Wet n Wild the Wonder Yellows and Zoya Myrta.



For the second manicure I used:

KKCenterHK decals N.NAIL-WDHHK099

1 coat Barry M Bright Purple, topped with 1 coat of Wet n Wild Night Prowl. I then used a nail art brush to paint on the flames in layers. For the flames I used Sally Hansen HD Resolution, Viva la Diva 112 and CHNail 02. We discovered that the Viva la Diva actually glows under black light better than the CHNail polish.

 I tried taking pictures of this manicure in the dark but my camera didn't want to have anything to do with it, so here are a few pictures of it under black light. Pretty cool!

I really had a lot of fun with these and I hope you enjoyed my photos :)


Thank you, samplesentaeyen
Check out samplesentaeyen blog
http://samplesentaeyen.blogspot.hk/2012/10/halloween-manicures.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言