2012年11月29日 星期四

The cutest manicure I've ever sported! by lacquertracker

Yes indeed, I have for you today... *drumroll*... the absolute cutest manicure I've ever worn. This is a base of Lime Crime Milky Ways, topped with adorable metallic gold nail art water decals featuring a chubby waving cat, gold coins, and a fish blowing bubbles. Maybe they're lucky coin bubbles. I'm not really sure, but I like it! 


I'm not sure what the character on the thumb means, so if anyone reads Chinese language, please enlighten me!


A close up of the cute fish:


Aww, roly-poly waving cat!


What do you think of my ultra-cute manicure? I have to admit, I think this is my favourite experience with nail decals yet. They're easy to use, lie flat on the nail, and I love the gold metallic accent. Very fun!

These decals are available here, and the product code is "WDDC056".

*Nail decals were sent to me for unbiased review; all opinions are my own.

Thank you, lacquertracker
Check out lacquertracker blog
http://lacquertracker.blogspot.ca/2012/11/the-cutest-manicure-ive-ever-sported.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言