2013年1月24日 星期四

✨ All That Glitters.. ✨ by dinorahbaby

Solone Eyeliner - Silver Glitter
I really wanted to do glitter lids like the amazing chrissyp so infamously does! Of course my results aren't as spectacular lol but I really enjoyed the look!  She also has a gorgeous purple look I want to try. But anywhooo! I was able to accomplish this look by using this beautiful glitter liner from kkcenterhk. You can check out the liner here! I also used this liner on Halloween as just a simple line above my usual black liner. I will be posting my super late Halloween look soon also to show you. Anyway though! Here's my attempt at simple glittery lids.


Disco Lids
ICE Cosmetics (no longer available) • Solone Glitter Liner: I used the glitter liner as a base all over the lid & with a flat synthetic brush pat on the loose glitter. I worked one small area at a time & tried not to look up to avoid transference above my natural crease. I still got some rebel specs up there but it was nothing too horrible lol. I went thick on the liner & kept the lashes & the crease color pretty tame. I really liked wearing this out, you only really see the glitter when you blink & it looks awesome! 




Thank you, dinorahbaby
Check out dinorahbaby blog
http://dinorahbaby.blogspot.hk/2012/11/all-that-glitters.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言